Wednesday, March 6, 2013

31 Days of Training - Day 6

Today was a great day for training!

I teach agility class on Wednesdays. Normally, I teach my class and then go home. I don't even bring a dog anymore!

Not today.

I left for class EARLY and brought Teddy with me. We had enough time to stop for gas and food (so much for my diet) and still get to the club early.

I brought the Ready Treat with me. (See yesterday's blog entry for details on the Ready Treat.) We set up two jumps in a line with the RT at the end, as a target.

Teddy and I played Ready, Set, Go! over the jumps to the RT. He did great! He was much more "up" and eager to work than he was in class on Monday.

After class, we headed home. I planned on spending the rest of the evening on the couch, but I was met with a stare from Louie. He followed me around, waiting for his turn to train! How could I say no to a face like this???



We used the RT as a target after the weaves and then played with his tennis ball. Louie loved it.

Louie is snuggling up next to me as I write this. What a good boy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment