Friday, March 8, 2013

31 Days of Training - Days 7 and 8

I haven't missed a day of training yet ... just slow to blog!

DAY 7: Yesterday, I had to stop at the store after work, plus we had dinner plans, so I had limited time to train. Louie and Teddy each played "ready set go" with the Ready Treat and our contact board, running along the board to the R/T. It really encouraged them to move out ahead of me and RUN on the board. Annie worked on heeling.

I also made some sweet potato dog treats using my food dehydrator.




DAY 8: Today, I also had limited training time because we had to get ready for a dog show this weekend. Louie and Teddy did the "ready set go" game again and Louie also worked weaves.

I am hoping our training will pay off at the agility trial. Louie is ready to run!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Red Roof Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment