Saturday, March 9, 2013

31 Days of Training - Day 9

This is what training got us:




That's right ... we qualified!!! Louie earned his first Master Jumper Preferred leg.

This is my happy boy after his run:





He was showing me where his treats were.

In standard, the teeter was the second obstacle. Louie saw a few starts before he ran, and quickly discovered that they have a loud teeter. He refused it and took a tunnel instead. I was able to get him back and run the rest of the course (most of it at least), including the table. He was still pretty pleased with himself, so as long as he's happy, I'm happy.

His "girlfriend" Bizzie qualified and placed first in jumpers as well, so it was a good day.

Here's Louie in the hotel with his ribbon. More runs tomorrow!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment