Monday, August 1, 2011

Scrapbook on the Road - Atlanta 2011 - Finished Book

I finally took photos of my finished Scrapbook on the Road.  I really enjoyed making the book - it was so much easier to journal memories as they happened rather than waiting until after I got home.  A lot of things that were included probably would have been forgotten had I not written them down throughout the week.

I did end up making more pages than I actually used in the finished book, but extra memorabilia was added to the pages.  You can see all of the original pages here.

This is what a brought for my scrap supplies.  It was easy to stash in a tote bag.  Note the stamp on the right never got used.

Here are the finished pages.  I am happy with the results!  Most of the pictures were taken on my iPhone (or given to me from others), even though both my DSLR and my P&S made the trip.  I used a lot of Ali Edwards Studio AE stamps from Technique Tuesdays and Smash book accessories.





























No comments:

Post a Comment